SOLUTT | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems provide an enterprise-wide set of management tools that balances demand and supply, manages the supply chain, enhances decision-making, provides high degrees of cross-functional integration among sales, marketing, manufacturing, operations, logistics, purchasing, finance, new product development, and human resources, thereby enabling people to run their business with high levels of customer service and productivity, and simultaneously lower costs and inventories; and providing the foundation for effective E-Commerce.
ERP systems to integrate Business processes across boundaries onto a single enterprise-wide information system and coordinates functions better to increase efficiency. ERP systems helps in reducing operating costs, such as lower inventory control cost, lower production costs, lower marketing costs and lower help desk support costs and saves the valuable time wasted in procedural maneuvers and unwanted delays.
ERP systems helps in facilitating day-to-day operations management. The implementation of ERP systems create a foundation for the establishment of backbone data warehouses. ERP systems offer better accessibility to information so that management has up-to-the-minute access to data required for smarter decision making and managerial control.
Strategic Planning is a work-flow that:
- Assesses Requirements and Resources
- Defines Target Audiences
- Sets Goals and Objectives
- Plans and Designs Coordinated Strategies Oriented towards Success
- Logically connects these Strategies to Requirements, Assets, and Desired Outcomes
- Measures and Evaluates the Process and Outcomes.
01Project Planning: ERP implementation starts with project planning - setting project goals, identifying high level business requirements, establishing project teams and estimating the project costs. The project planning offers the opportunity to re-evaluate the project at great details.
02Architectural Design: While high level architectural decision is made in the process of ERP vendor selection, it remains a critical successful factor in integrating ERP with other e-business applications, E-Commerce applications or legacy systems.
03Data Requirements: ERP implementation involves the integration of ERP systems with existing E-Business software (CRM, SCM and SFA) and legacy information systems. Appropriate level of data requirements is critical for an ERP to interact with other applications. Data requirements usually reflect details of business requirements.
04Operational Factors: ERP system deployment makes it imperative that users are capable of using it, and hence should be trained in ERP Logic, Concepts and System features. By participating in development/implementation, Users go through a transition that gives them time to better understand the project’s consequences.
- Improved Efficiency, Information Integration for better Decision-making, Faster response time to Customer Queries thereby facilitating Strategic Planning.
- Improves the Productivity of Process and Personnel.
- Inventory, Lead Time reduction and Reduced Stock Obsolescence.
- Automated Ordering and Payment, lowering payment processing and paper costs.
- Increases Organizational Transparency and Responsibility.
- More Controls thereby lowering the risk of Mis-utilization of Resources.
- Uniform and Faster Reporting according to Global Standards and Easy Project Management.
- Better Supply Chain and Vendor Management by reducing Process Cycle time.
- Quotes to Invoice
- Sales Orders
- Work Orders
- Purchase Requisition
- Request for Quote
- Purchase Order
- Material Receipt
- Supplier Records & Information
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Pool Resource Management
- Manufacturing Workflows
- Forecast Management
- Planning Management
- Capacity Requirement Planning
- Materials Requirements Planning
- Distribution Requirements Planning
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Maintenance Management
- Quality Management
- Costing Management
- Inventory Control
- Warehouse Management
- Stock Movement
- Stock Count
- Price List
- Bill of Materials
- Shipping Management
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Account Management
- Financial Reporting
- Cash Management
- Human Resources
- Leaves Management
- Time Tracking
- Payroll Concepts
- Payroll Rule Engine
- Long Term Planning
- Resource Allocation
- Time Tracking
- Stock and Purchase Management
- Retail POS Cash Sales
- Retail POS Credit Sales
- Performance Management
- Advanced Trade accounting
- Customer Relationship
- Sales Orders
- Address Book
- Meetings / Appointments
- After Sales Service
- Document Management
- Supports Online Stores
- Catalogs, Categories & Products
- Price Rules for Customer
- Group-Specific Pricing
- Store Promotion Engine
- Integration with Major Payment Gateway Providers
- Fully Integrated Online and Point of Sales (POS)
- Keyword Search Capability